Wednesday 11 August 2010

Apologise

Good day for you all who have ever visited this blog.

Kind regards,

I just wanted to apologise because I haven´t posted more articles on my blog, but there was a problem, I was starting my internship, so that I did not have enough time to.
There´s a good news, I shall restart my responsbaility with my blog, I´m going to post a step-by-step guidelines that will help you to understand your role in the organisation where you work.

I´m performing a project about Occupational Health & Safety Management, so I hope you involve with it too. I´m not a selfish man, I assume that we build a good structure when we work as a whole, moreover, when every individual cooperates with his/her part we can get a great success.

If you have feedbacks, new ideas, innovation, do not hesitate to drop me a message.

Warmest Regards,
Steve Rendon

No comments:

Post a Comment